Shipping & Returns Policy
déca LIGHTING is proud to offer free standard ground shipping on all regular web orders* shipped within CANADA.
*Trade Account shipping policies to be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Looking to ship outside of CANADA? No problem! Our sales associates have you covered. We’ll provide an international shipping quote and charge you only what we pay.
Policies and Procedures
- Orders may be placed directly online or by contacting one of our customer service representatives ph 1-888-530-3322 (DECA) or email email@example.com
- All orders received will be processed and emailed to you for your reference. Please call or email us immediately if you notice any discrepancies with your order.
- For assistance with custom orders or technical details, please contact a sales representative directly ph 1-888-530-3322 (DECA) or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Custom orders include any specification or modification that differs from the description provided online.
- Our customer service representatives are available to assist you in discussing custom capabilities, additional costs and estimated lead times. All custom orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
All in stock items typically ship within 7 business days. Custom items may increase lead times for which a customer service representative will contact you to confirm details. Please note lead times provided on our website at the time you place your order.
Once your order is on the way, you will receive a confirmation email from our team along with your final paid receipt for the items in transit. Most deliveries will be handled by FedEx or UPS, though some shipments may be sent with a freight carrier. With the tracking provided, you will be able to see the estimated delivery date so that any arrangements can be made to prepare for delivery.
Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. Please do not refuse the delivery of any non-damaged shipment as this may result in additional restocking fees, the loss of the product, and may void any possibility of a refund. Refused deliveries will incur the roundtrip shipping costs.
Please note that the recipient must open and inspect the contents of all boxes immediately upon arrival to report any damages or defects. For items that are shipped via freight carrier, you must inspect the item on site and note any defects on the bill of lading when signing off on delivery.
Any claims for damages need to be reported to déca LIGHTING within 5 business days of arrival to qualify for credits or adjustments. All packing material and boxes must be in original condition and photographs provided of defective/incorrect items. For the proper handling of any issues that may arise, please keep all boxes and packing materials until the product is confirmed to be in good working order.
We want your experience to be perfect from start to finish. Should you find any issues upon delivery, please contact us at 1-888-530-3322 (DECA) or email email@example.com. Our team will ensure your issue is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Should you need to return your merchandise, please first review our return policy below.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery for uninstalled, non-custom fixtures in all original packaging.
- All returns are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- Prior authorization is required for all returns. Any return received without prior authorization will be ineligible for a déca LIGHTING refund and will only be returned to you at your expense.
- All “sale” items are final sale. Not returnable or refundable.
- All Custom orders are final sale. Not returnable or refundable.
- Refunds generally take 7 to 10 days after the product has been received and inspected at our warehouse.